Yesterday she made my day

Friday 10 October 2008

The days are numbers... but yesterday I realized that the years might be numbers too.
And yesterday was my 32th birthday.

It wasn't a day whose dawn predicted how it will finish. I surely don't pay attention to the birthdays. In any case for me it wasn't so special day as the people thought. But one person made the difference.
If you ask who is Lydia, I'll tell you something: Lydia is a lady who could be described in three sentences or in three volumes.
Lydia gave me three gifts.
The first present was a exquisite aquarelle picture which she painted for me! I always dreamed that somebody will paint a picture only for me and finally my dream came true! I've never suspected that she's so talanted. But she is talanted, isn't she?

Da Club

That thin house is our favourite place in a beautiful park. After all there's restless question in my mind: Will she paint again for me?
The second present is a book... a book which I'd never buy... but it looks very challenging and wise reading. And there was a third gift which was totally unespected, but you'll read about it in a different post.

Lydia The Painter

Aside if all these things, Lydia wrote me a greeting in her blog, one of the most visited bulgarian blogs. So suddenly I bacame a blogstar.
Thank you, Lydia, for your good company, smile and bright eyes! It was a great birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your birthday party :) I'll paint other things for you too :) You'll be able to sell them at Sotby's some day ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Georgi!

The magi, the wise men, presented the baby Jesus with three gifts too.
Such a coincidence.
My favorite allegory about is in
the short story by O'Henry -
"The gifts of the magi".

For many more !

Bisser

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB