That's my blog...

Saturday 20 September 2008

... about my house, about my yard, about all little things I do at home. Here is the place for my modest and home like life.
You'll read about some my amateur repairs and my gardening passion and how the people and the house live together... and maybe you'll catch the spirit and the atmosphere of that place which I name "a place to call my own".

Home like home

  • The blog is organized in few categories like Hammer and trowel, Different topics, Family matters, Garden of delights, Days are numbers etc.
  • For your facilitation I made a search engine, so you might search in the blog using different keywords.
The inspiration for the blog's name and subject came when I was listening to a song from the last album of Toto.

Simple life

Days feel so long
My life seems short as years go by
The chance that I took
Feeling so strong I had to try
All of the pain I left behind

Been down the road
My heart has been sold
The price was steep
The world that we have
The wish that we made is ours to keep

All of our emotions are so deep
Cuz I can't stop falling in love with you

All I want is a simple life
All I really want is you
All I want, all I need
Is a simple life

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB