My family

Wednesday 24 September 2008

family [social group] a group of people who are related to each other, such as a mother, a father, and their children...
(from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)



What is the home without people? A cold and empty building... When I said that my home has a soul, I had in mind my relatives, who did put their love, imagination and hopes for better life in this house. So let me introduce to you my family!

My parents are pensioners. Today we live together in our family house. They inhabit the groud floor and I live on the upper floor. My mather's name is Petronka and the people call her shortly Petya. The name of my father is Angel. My father is a very skilled and hard woking man and he did many improvements of the house through the years. My mother was a careful and sympatethic nurse. Now she takes care on my nephew and teaches him after school.
For me my parents are priceless! Sometimes I think about myself like "Man of the Family". My old parents and all my relatives were probably the main reason for me to return in Haskovo after I graduated the Sofia University. And I don't regret about my choice! The truth is that often we have different points of view and make strong arguments, but nothing can't break our sense of commonwealth and our support in times of crisis.

Also I have a brother who's ten years older than me. He is married and has his own family. They live in their apartment in 10 minutes on foot. I have two beautiful and smart nephews - a girl, called Zlatina and a boy, called Angel.

Angel and Zlatina

Angel is 8 years old and Zlatina is 14 years old. Don't you think they look like me? I think so. In my opinion it's better that the kids have the features of their uncle, because their father is not an example for numan beauty... don't mention that in front of my brother!

So we talk about the beast and here he is! Some people say that there're similarities between me and my brother. I don't know really, but you can evaluate alone the reason of that affirmation. If I close my eyes and use my imagination, probably I'll find many common features...
In the left is my older brother. (did I say that he's 10 years older than me?) On the right side is my honour...
But lets leave the joke aside.
The true is that my brother Stanislav is a nice person. Before many years he introduced to me the music of The Beatles and Led Zeppelin, who are among my most favourite bands. Today I'm even bigger fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sooo sweet :) Does Zlatina really look like that at the age of 14? Yes, she has something georgelike in her face, or ... you've just chosen the picture carefully :)

Georgi said...

Thank you for your kind comment!
Actually on the picture Zlatina was thirteen years old. I took it the last year and she really has eyes and smile like mine :)

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB