Enthusiastic Salad

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Some ignorant people might think that I'm a man who doesn't feel the need to be a cook. That opinion is totally not true and I'll prove it right here and right now! Yes, as a conservative person I do believe that there're some typical masculine activities like drinking rakiya and watching football. Also thare're some natural waman deeds like the longtime shoping. Yes, I proclaim that every frog must knows its pool!
Making food is an act of creativity for every real man. Dear readers, I'm a Creator!
In my family the men are very passionate about the good food. We love eating, but we love cooking too!

Grated turnip and carrots, decorated with olives

This evening I bought few turnips and carrots. I peeled these vegetables and I grated them in two separated cups. Then a put some salt on the turnip and after few minutes I squeezed the stinging juice. Then I mixed the carrots and the turnip, I added oil and vinegar. Finally I decorated the salad with olives.
The result was "Mmmmmmm"!

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB