A man in love...

Thursday 16 October 2008

I'm enamoured.
When I see them for a first time, I realize that I feel agitation. I drink them with my eyes.
Impatiently I stretch my hands to grasp them, full with passion and desire. They are formed shapely, in very attractive and tempting way. Is that God who created such perfection?

Surprisingly, they place in my hands so naturally and it seems like it's not our first time...
I thouch them softly - they're round and beautiful. I move the tips of my fingers on their smooth surface and then I envelop them with my whole palms. And then they start to react and answer to my stimulation - they become warmer and warmer...

I caress them and I gently kiss one of them. I try to be calm, but my heart beats stronger, in excited uneven rhythm. But I'll not stop right now.
Because I'm in love!
I love my balls.

. . . . . . . . . . .

My balls are made from steel. They originate from France and I recieved today four kits (two for me and two for a friend). Yes, people, I'll play petanque! Maybe tomorrow will be my first game.
Just see what a beauty!
Balls of steel

My new balls inspired that still life :-)

Still life with balls

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB