Sunday morning with pancakes

Sunday 5 October 2008

The good pancake is a real poem, a song full with joy.

This morning I woke up and I smelled the sweetness of pancakes oozing through the stairs and permeating the room.
I like these sunday mornings, when my family have more free time. Among my mother's specialities are the pancakes and the fried slices with eggs.

Sunday breakfast

Can I dеscribe the gladness of my hungry soul and body when I saw my Sunday breakfast on the table in the kitchen? It will be hard. So I'll limit my story, sharing with you this photo. A delight for my eyes!
Few pancakes, three pieces of cheese, a cup of yoghurt, a little cup of huney... New culinary record of my mother. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is she cooking for lunch today?!?

Georgi said...

Rice with chicken and a sallad from cabbage and carrots.

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB