My life as a shadowplay

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Georgi: Protagonist
The House: Interlocutor
The Voice of Wisdom: Invisible whiff
Background: "Survivor" reality show
Location: the Surplus reality in Georgi's mind

Georgi and The House


Act One - an almost love confession

The House: So, you're my owner...
Georgi: Yes, I guess. It's time to take my role as houselord.
The House: Yes. I think it's time. How you feel as a house owner?
Georgi: I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I feel pride and happiness, because I possess you. You're big and look beautiful outside. On other hand, you bring me concerns.
The House: What concerns?
Georgi: Concerns about your maintenance. You're old and you have defects. I take a huge responsibility to care about you.
The House raises her eyebrows :.....
Georgi: It looks so calmly and quietly to live in a flat, without thoughts about nothing! From the foundations to the roof. But...
I know that in the blocks might exist problems too - like terrible neighbours, or collective irresponsibility, or sometimes - smallminded clashes. When I live in a house, I know that everything depends on me. I'm more independent from other people. In the same time, I'm more dependent from you.
The House: So why don't you give up from me? Sell me and buy a flat!
Georgi shakes his head : I don't want. First, my parrents live here and you're their home too. I can't move them to other place. Second.. I admit that I love to live in you.
The House: Ahaaaa.
Georgi: Yes. I realize that I like to be here. One of the best things in my life is that I became your landlord. I'm more man now. I take new responsibilities now and I have a new experience. I just... I just sometimes feel like... Do you know the proverb both itches and hurts? Maybe I'm tired of repairs in that moment.
The House: You want to live here, but you're tired of repairs.
Georgi: That's right.
The House: I'm so sad! I was afraid that you'll leave me!
Georgi: No! You are my house and I'm your landlord! But I need advice!
The House: What could you do to cope with that situation?
Georgi: I'll call for help the Voice of Wisdom!

Like an ethereal whiff, on the stage appears the Voice of Wisdom.

The Voice of Wisdom whispers : Calm down, Georgi. Take it easy! Take your time to relax! You have to find the balance and the resiliance in your relationship with your house. When you care about the house, She'll repay to you. Just take a breath and rest. Don't force youself. You can't repair the house with one clock og your fingers. So... take it easy. And don't worry! I'll be always with you!
The House: Do you hear what the Voice of Wisdom says?
Georgi: Yes, I do.
The House: What you'll response?
Georgi: It's true. I'll do as the Voice of Wisdom says!!!

Curtain. Applauses.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB