... like oxygen

Sunday 30 November 2008

Yesterday a young pigeon flied into my room and alighted at my computer. I thought: "I can't be your father, but I might be like an older brother and a friend for you." The young pigeon didn't hear my thoughts and flew away.


Later The Princess came with bright eyes and smile on her face. She brought me a gift - a blanket with the color of the kings. Pleasantly fluffy and soft, it filled my bedroom with passion and warmth.

The red blanket is a strange thing. It's not just a stuff which makes the place more beautiful and the bed - cosy. It predisposes to sharing and revelations. She shared my life and I shared her life. She looked through my open windows and I looked through her open windows.

Where we are?

Everywhere.

Love is like oxygen.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB