Another cliche - another masterpiece

Saturday 15 November 2008

I really don't know how we create miracles. We just do it. And because it happens so often, it might sounds like a cliche. But its true - we did another masterpiece!

Banitsa is the Bulgaruan response of the Italian Lasagne. I don't want to say something arrogant, because I deeply respect the kitchen of the Boot (especially pizza), but our banitsa is more tasty.

When you eat banitsa, you feel the nobility of the Bulgarian culinary genius and the wisdom of many generations of Bulgarians who grew up with that perfect food - a combination of the best pastry ever made (of course from Bulgarian grains), the unique eggs of the hens (happy to live under our warm sun), the aromatic butter of the sheeps (the smartest in the world) and the proud white cheese of the local cows (makers of the best milk in the world, the Swiss are behind them)! The people who eat banitsa are predisposed to feats, victories and achievements in every field of the life.

Home made banitsa

I bet that John Atanasoff created the first computer because his father brought the gene of Banitsa-lover in the genetic code of of his ancestors.

My mother cuts to pieces

That evening with my parents we mad that one and only masterpiece. I didn't have time to make photos during the process (my hands were dirty). Now I share with you the result and I run to eat. Bye :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB