Time to say Goodbye... Happiness is the Road

Monday 17 November 2008

My weekend was separated in two parts.

Part 1

The Saturday was cloudy and I prepared the garden for the winter. The leading voice said with the words of Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman: "Time to say Goodbye".


I decorate the garden with some pots, creating nice ensembles. They lay or stand among the plants. My great pottery is a treasure for the graden. But now I cleaned the pots and I put them in the summer house. Six numbers - here they are. I felt a little sadness to part with them, but I know it's in the order of the things, it's a part from the circle of the life. I'll take them out when the snows melt and the spring bloosoms.

The six pots





Even the phlegmatic face of the autumn has its beauty. I used the chance to take few photos of the blooming autumn chrysanthemums .







The old boxshrub


Part 2

The Sunday was sunny and brighter. The main refrain in my day was Marillion's new album. For me "Happiness is the Road" is the best progressive rock album of the year. When I worked, when I made some things, I said to myself that the work is happiness.

The wall finished with plaster

I plastered the outside wall of the yard with mortar, and I sticked few stones in the small closed garden in the northwest corner of my estate. The music of the labour was triumphant in my head, but finally I remained with conviction, that the good rest is a happiness too.

My mother - the chief director, the Iron Lady of the family

Later my march with Lydia gave me more complete meaning on the idea that the road is happiness.

1 comments:

lyd said...

6 pots?!? They seemed like 60 last week. Honest :) Phlegmatic drinking is not THAT bad, is it?!? :)

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB