Fridge for the masses

Sunday 7 December 2008

Last night I received my new refrigerator and the old one went in a deserved pension.
It's divided in two parts one of which is a fridge and the other is a freeze.

My friend Rahmie recommended me a refrigerator with two sections, because in that way the freezer will preserve the food for a long time.

The new equipment

When I choosed the equipment, I wanted the upper section to be a fridge and the down section - a freezer. Usually we use the fridger and it will be more comfortable to open its door, to take or to put fod inside when it's on the level of your height.

The freezer is down so you have to bow yourself. And because the people use more rare the freezer, it's better to be down.

Yammy

1 comments:

lyd said...

Your choice was based on crystal-clear logic :D

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB